★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

NEVER EXPECT. NEVER ASSUME. NEVER ASK AND NEVER DEMAND. JUST LET IT BE. IF IT’S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL HAPPEN.



Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate… It’s hard when you miss people. But, you know, if you miss them It means you were lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.

Life is pretty awesome for me , but i definitely want better and the best . Gonna go and achieve my dream soon , i'm not young anymore.. Time passes real fast , and i've to pick up fast . Wells , today is my off day , supposedly planned a nice outing , yet is fuck hell raining cats and dogs non-stop .. kinda so piss off , and im sure everyone is sleeping now .. no one pick up calls or sms me .. kinda so upset.. what's the fuck is wrong .. :( Dont know if i should continue sleeping or waiting .. i hate to wait .. and unplanned moments are always the best ...

Please lady luck and god shine on me .. please :0)

xoxoxo

No comments: