★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

"If there is ever a moment you will ever need me, you can rest assure that I will be there"


I swore to myself it wouldn't happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong... I said I was over you, but oh I was so wrong.

yeah apparently this year start off was really great , first: I had a great fun and experience during new year and Christmas . I meet lots of difference kind of people from all over the world , make lots of new friends who truly concern on how i'm being . Partly thanks to hooters :) I'm glad we all still keeping in touch . Hoping that we will do more often , and i do lost my friends and at the same time my crush . Kinda upset but still 2010 wasn't a bad year for me but I'm sure 2011 is gonna be better tho .. My birthday celebration was over , totally wasn't a great perfect awesome one , but still my daddy and mummy is happy , most importantly is they're happy , i'm happy ! :) That's was really fast ., finally i'm 21 ! I can't wait to travel alone soon ... I'm gonna live life and live the dream do whatever i want . Just wait and see ! I'm sure i can do it ..

Thanks all my relatives and friends for the gifts and appearance on my birthday celebration . you're a goof and i love you. "
xoxo


ps: i guess it would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all..

No comments: