★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm not saying that I am in love . I'm saying that lately , "He's all I think about".

my friends always ask me what i see in him. i say, “everything you don’t.”

You say “k” a lot, & it looks as if you don’t care. You say “lol” a lot, & it looks as if you’re faking. You reply so late, & it looks as if you don’t want to talk to me. I always talk to you first, & it looks as if you’re getting annoyed. But that’s alright with me, I just want you to know that even though I’m feeling sad by the way we talk to each other, even though I’m boring & annoying towards you, I want you to know that I’ll always be there for you, waiting, because there isn’t a day that I can go on without talking to you. And now I've came to the point in life at which I began telling myself "I need to move the fuck on." sometimes i wish i could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.

you. you’re so different from all the other guys. from your name, your height, your hair, to your actions, to the way you speak, things you quote, everything. your sexiness is just icing on the cake. i will never forget you.

you takecare and I really hope to see you again even though you didn't contact me at all when you left.

... okay i really have to stop that .. seriously sound like so desperate about you ..


PS : Throughout the year of 2010, I’ve fallen for the most unexpected people. I’ve lied to the people that cared the most. I’ve lost friends who I thought I never would. I’ve trusted the wrong people. I’ve made mistakes only to make me stronger. I’ve learned so many things this year. I've learned the fact that friends stick around, and boyfriends come and go.

&& I'm gonna make 2011 more exciting! You'll see ;)

xoxo

No comments: