★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

You're just a bunch of fake judgmental bitch who can't be trusted.


I'm not perfect, I never tried to be. I've made mistakes. I've taken the easy way out. I've lied to my friends. I've hidden the truth so many times from so many people. I've hurt people, and I've even done it on purpose. I've left people behind. I've spread rumors. I've said things that I didn't mean. I'm no better than anyone, anywhere. I'm human. I have faults, and I'm not afraid to admit that. I want to change, but I won't. Because that's what we do. That's what we've always done. We list our faults like a grocery list, and we move on, expecting everything to somehow change itself. It never will. I will never change. I will never be perfect. I will always make mistakes. I'll, more often than not, take the easy way out. I will lie, hide the truth, hurt people, leave people behind, spread rumors, and say things I don't mean for the rest of my life.

I know i'm not perfect, but at the end of the day, who is? I dont fucking live to please you my dear. I dont mind and would not be sad if you dont call me out or what so ever..
Dont make me sound so fucking desperate to meet out with you or hung out with you. I dont mind to lose you this friend .. I've expected that .. & I'm glad that too .. But sad that you can't move the fuck on .. If you're so straight forward should have tell me right in front of my face that I'm not invited than having so miserable time to fake smile to me talk to me .. Have to endure ..
I dont came for you my dear . I came for the people i care and respect . Though i'm really an asshole when i was young and make lots of stupid mistakes , but who doesn't ? Everyone need a second chance , and i'm glad those who give it to me .. I had to move the fuck on and live life to the fullest than keeping those nasty bad memories in my heart .

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. Nothing's ever your fucking fault. i am who i am. your approval isn't needed. I admit, I really miss how things used to be. But I can also admit, that I’ve accepted the fact that things changed. I don't care what you think of me. It couldn't be half as bad as what I think of you too ..

You gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had, learn to forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on.

Whatever it is , you takecare and have a great Christmas ! All the best to you ! :)

ps: I hate you so much and I miss you even more right. Sick, tired, underwhelmed, overwhelmed; this is when I turn to you. No one quite has your touch. No one smiles at me and thinks I'm gorgeous when my hair is disheveled, my face pale and my nose runny. No one deals with me quite like you do. With that said.

I wish you hadn't, I wish you didn't, I mean you shouldn't, I thought you couldn't, but more importantly; I didn't think you would.

No comments: