★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 27, 2010

I fell for you and you caught me. But I guess, after awhile, you got bored and dropped me.


I’ve learned a lot this year.. I learned that things don’t always turn our the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I’ve learned that there are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken, and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you. :)

...I hate that feeling. The feeling when you’re sad, but you have no idea why. You just are. And in your mind, you’re thinking of all the bad things in your life and apply it to your emotions, making you even more sad. Then people ask you what’s wrong and you have nothing to say. You end up, sitting there, quiet, while it seems as if everyone, but you, is happy.

I'm kinda so fucking emo this few days . seriously , and i fucking don't know the hell why.

We’ll speak again soon! oxoxoxo kiss the ox kiss the ox!

ps: Thanks babe.. I'm glad that you're not faking it or having miserable time with me.. At least now i know i do meant something although not that freaking important but at least .. Thanks anyway. I doubt it. You will not be worry if anyone will misunderstood as I'm just a normal friend to you. Whatever it is , as long as you're happy , I'm fine with it. Takecare always & Good luck :*)

No comments: