★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

It’s a nice feeling not sitting on my ass all day, doing nothing productive. To be honest, I’m very happy with where my life is going. I’ve got a job. I’ll be getting an education in the near future. I don’t even have as much time for television, or many other extracurricular activities lately, but I honestly don’t mind. Things are beginning to look up for me. But only because I made it that way.

I think someday in your life, you come to realize that your number one priority should be yourself. I say that because I think we all know that sometimes, we let so many other things get in the way of our happiness. But really, what greater way is there to make yourself happy than to invest in yourself? To invest in an education for yourself, to invest in a decent paying job that seems fulfilling. Or doing whatever it takes to get there, to where you’re happy with your life. Basically, to be proactive. Because at the end of the day, the only one that can achieve your goals is yourself. And really, I think when you look yourself in the mirror in the morning, you’ll want to be proud of yourself. As well as what you have accomplished on your own.

I don’t know what caused this sudden epiphany of mine. Maybe it’s because everyday I keep asking myself the same question over and over again.

Where do I see myself in ten years? And ten more after…

No comments: