★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You get to that age when you finally realize which of your friends will remain your friends, and which ones will eventually grow out of you.

I’ve spent years bonding and trying to maintain relationships with people who I thought would be there long after us moving out and going our separate ways.

But as time flew by, I’ve come to realize that maybe it was just a waste of effort.

It’s hard catching up with people you were so close to before when you have no clue about anything they talk about now, only to find out that you guys have nothing in common anymore.

Yeah, there are a few that stay but whoever wants to drift apart at all?

It’s a little heartbreaking sometimes.

At least I’m not losing everyone all at once.

But hey, I guess that’s life.

No comments: