★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Lost


My days are long.
My nights cold.

Lying on my bed here, thinking about all that’s led up to right now. All the wrong choices I’ve made and the right ones I didn’t.

What could be worse than feeling like you should be in a better place at this point in your life— knowing that it’s your fault that you aren’t.

I’m honestly worried that every choice I make in the future will be just as bad. Another wrong turn down another wrong road.

My greatest fear is disappointing those few in my life that actually care about what I’m doing with it. What could be more heartbreaking than to know that theirs are breaking because of me?

I’m just so lost right now, and have been for a while. More than I’ve cared to admit.


XOXO

No comments: