★ "You don't need beautiful people to take beautiful pictures" ★



"Life's too short to be someone else, so just be yourself"
I wanna travel the world.
For any Enquires, you can contact me @ Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I’m really not the best person to come to when you need comforting words. I wish I was. I’m actually probably the worst. I mean, I’ll listen to what you have to say. Come and vent to me, no problem if all you need is a listener. The hard part for me is trying to find the right things to say afterwards, because I want to help. I just don’t really know what to say, or what you really need to hear in order to lift your spirits up. I’m more afraid of something stupid coming out of my mouth rather than something helpful. Honestly, I wish I didn’t have to say anything back at all sometimes.

No comments: